National Parks Candle | Yosemite's Firefall
This National Parks Candle is a tribute to the glorious iconic Yosemite Firefall of yesteryear -- this rich scent seeks to capture the once upon a time experience of blazing ember cascading over Glacier Point’s 3000-foot face. Available in 11oz & 3.8 oz.
Fresh Cedar Wood | Brisk Granite | Black Sage
The artwork on the tube (11oz) is original and produced by a water color artist. Please do not light the candle in the tube.
- Weight: 11 oz | Burn Time: 55+ hours
- Weight: 3.8 oz | Burn Time: 15+ hours
- Hand-poured in California.
- Phthalate Free
- Candle Jar & tube made in the U.S.A. & can be recycled or repurposed
- Candle tube is biodegradable, compostable and sustainable.
Ingredients: natural coconut-apricot wax, cotton-paper lead free wick. Infused with essential oils & a proprietary blend of premium grade aromatic oils.
We Also Recommend