Organic Beeswax Food Wraps | Set of 4
Our handmade beeswax food wraps are a fair trade, organic, and plastic-free alternative for food storage. Each pack includes a set of 4 various size wraps and reusable twist ties. Keep your veggies, fruits, bread, cheese and all kinds of leftovers fresh for days. With proper handling they can be reused up to 6 months or more!
Each one is made with 100% organic fair trade cotton fabric. This environmentally responsible collection is hand-printed and dyed by woman artisans in Africa.
Biodegradable and recyclable.
- Place over a bowl, plate or jar and press the edges to the container so the food wrap seals.
- To clean, wash with cold water and (if needed) a small amount of gentle dish soap.
- Air dry and fold gently.
- Store in a dry place until next use.
- Do not use wraps to store meat.
- 1 Small (15 cm x 15 cm)
- 1 Medium (25 cm x 25 cm)
- 1 Large (30 cm x 30 cm)
- 1 Extra Large (36 cm x 36 cm)
- 4 Twist ties - varying lengths
- Fair trade certified organic cotton fabric from Global Mammas
- Organic beeswax
- Pine resin (food grade)
- Baobab oil
Made in Canada.
We Also Recommend